The child support office does not handle custody and visitation disputes.
Custody and visitation disputes must be handled through your private attorney.
The Hart County Attorney’s Office, Child Support Division, through the Kentucky Cabinet for Families and Children, locates non-custodial parents and helps get financial and medical support from them for their children.
The following services are available:
• Location of non-custodial parents
• Establishment of paternity*
• Establishment of financial and medical support
• Enforcement and collection of support payments
• Enforcement of medical support
• Review and modification of support orders*
* Either parent can request these actions. To provide these services the child support program works closely with federal, state and local agencies as well as employers.
Justin Baird Hart County Attorney
Copyright © 2023 hartcountyattorney - All Rights Reserved